Delicate & Flavorful, this party favorite is sure to wow!!
Recipe By: Ilaria Gaynor
Taste Profile: Delicate, Tart, Much like Mozzarella
Yield: 1/2 Cup
Use: Dip, Spread, Dressing
- 3/4 Cup Cultured Macadamia Nut Yogurt
- 1/2 TBS Lemon Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
- 1 Small Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 1/2 Tsp Raw Chickpea Miso
- 2 Tsp Raw Maca Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preparation: Blend until smooth
* Once blended try adding your favorite herb!
**Macadamia Nut Yogurt
- 1 1/2 C Macadamia Nuts soaked overnight
- 2 C Purified/Spring Water
- 1 Scoop LiyfBiotic
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Pour the content into a clean container with a loose lid.
Set the container on the kitchen counter to culture for about 6 hours (The time may vary. It all depends on how warm it is in your house).
Once cultured seal the top lid and transfer the container in the refrigerator.
*Yogurt is savory as well as sweet!
18 June 2018