Want something filling? Try this delicious, nutrient filled vegetable soup!
Lou’s Tip: Try slightly warming finished soup to about 100°; it is just right for a cold winter’s meal or if you need the “experience” of cooked food!
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Soaked Almonds (optional: peeled skins)
- 1 Young Coconut (meat & water)
- 1-4 Cloves of garlic (medium) (crushed or minced)
- 1 TBS. Barley or Chickpea Miso**
- 1/2 Red Chopped Onion
- 1 TSP. of High Quality Salt
- 2 heaping TBS Liyf Essentials
- 1 Large Handful Cilantro (optional Parsley, Spinach or favorite green)
- 1/2-1 Whole, medium sized Avocado
- OPTIONAL VEGGIES Red Bell Pepper, Celery, Carrot etc.
- OPTIONAL SPICES Fresh Jalapeno Pepper, Cumin, Curry, Mexican, Jamaican, Cayenne Pepper
Put all ingredients in blender and blend till desired texture about 10 seconds (pulse/chop if your blender has this function).
NOTES: Soup is better if it still has some texture – try not to blend into a puree, unless you want to.
**Barley or Chickpea Miso (look for the raw, organic variety if available) may be found at your local health food store in the refrigerated section
Recipe by Lou Corona
Recommended PuraDyme Products For This Recipe:
18 June 2018